The Green Escape is a six-acre woodland wedding venue and exclusive-hire glamping site located in Leith Hill, Surrey.
Dappled sunlight, a pine tree lined aisle, crackling wood ﬁres and dancing beneath the stars. Welcome to The Green Escape, a magical six-acre woodland wedding venue and glamping site located in the beautiful Surrey Hills.
Less than one hour from London and the South East, our romantic forest setting is ideal for free spirited lovers wanting an intimate wedding celebration immersed in nature.
We oﬀer rustic, micro weddings for up to 30 people with shepherd hut glamping included for up to 22 guests.
– Exclusive hire, six acre eco woodland with a blooming spectacular ﬂoor of bluebells in Spring.
– Say ‘I do’ beneath the trees with a chorus of bird song over head. A rustic woodland arbour, tree slice benches, hanging lanterns and white lace bunting set the scene.
– The Bales, our eco lodge, with large windows and French doors looking out to the forest can be easily transformed for an indoor ceremony or dining area.
– The wedding package includes decor touches, white lace bunting, fairy lights, hanging lanterns, candle lamps, vintage crockery, wood slice placemats, rustic benches and tables.
– Use of all glamping facilities, shepherds hut accommodation, The Bales eco lodge, ﬁre pit, BBQ, wood ﬁred pizza oven, hot showers, toilets, zip wire.
– BYO no corkage charge, local suppliers list provided but not mandatory.
– Available for day only or overnight weddings.
We’d love to hear about your ideas. For any queries and further information, please get in touch.